In 2016, Ms. Kelly graduated from the University of Alabama where she earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and a minor in Political Science. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor in 2019 from the University of Tennessee College of Law. While in law school, Ms. Kelly was on the executive board of Transactions: Tennessee Law Business Journal. Ms. Kelly is admitted to practice in the State of Tennessee as well as the United States Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of Tennessee.
At Peterson White, Ms. Kelly’s work focuses on insurance defense, workers compensation, and general liability and litigation.
Outside of the office, Ms. Kelly enjoys exercising, traveling and spending her time with her fiancé, who is also an attorney, and her two Labrador Retrievers.
- University of Tennessee College of Law,Knoxville, Tennessee
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Major: Communication and Information Sciences
- General liability and litigation
- Insurance defense
- Workers compensation
Associations and Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Lawyers’ Association for Women, Marion Griffin Chapter
- Nashville Junior Chamber of Commerce