Since he was licensed and admitted to practice in Tennessee in 2001, Nick has represented numerous insurance companies, self-insured companies, and individuals in a variety of areas, including premises liability, automobile liability, workers’ compensation, landlord/tenant, and products liability to name a few.
He is admitted to practice before all Courts of record in Tennessee, the Tennessee Court of Appeals, and the Tennessee Supreme Court. Nick is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee.
His professional memberships include the Knoxville Bar association, Tennessee Bar Association, MidSouth Workers’ Compensation Association, Tennessee Self-Insured Association, and the Rotary Club of Turkey Creek – Sunset.
Nick was born in eastern Nebraska, and growing up, he lived in Omaha, Kansas City, and Memphis. After enrolling in law school at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Nick fell in love with the geography and people of East Tennessee, and has lived there since 1994.
Nick resides in Knoxville, Tennessee with his wife, Cameron, and their three children, Addison, Lillian and Briggs. When he is not shuttling children from and to their various activities, Nick enjoys tinkering on cars, auto racing and small home repair projects.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee B.S.
- Major: Business Administration
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS:
- Knoxville Bar association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- MidSouth Workers’ Compensation Association
- Tennessee Self-Insured Association
- Rotary Club of Turkey Creek – Sunset
- Tennessee, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Employment Law
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- General Litigation