Joe Lynch began his practice in 2002 and has focused primarily on Insurance Defense. He specializes in helping employers and insurance companies in both workers' compensation and general liability matters. Joe is a seasoned trial attorney with experience litigating in both state and federal courts for over two decades. He is admitted to all courts in Tennessee as well as the U.S. District Court Eastern Division. Joe is a certified AV Pre-eminent attorney by Martindale Hubbel, a designation reserved for attorneys ranked at the highest level of professional excellence.
Joe earned his Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from Carson Newman College and continued his academic pursuits at the University of Tennessee's Law School. A native of East Tennessee, Joe shares his life with his wife, Melissa, and their treasured and sometimes well-behaved children, Harper and Avery. Joe is a member of Covenant Presbyterian Church in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
Beyond the confines of the courtroom, you can catch Joe Lynch out in nature, hitting the trails for a hike or fishing.
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- General Liability Defense
- Employment Law
- General Litigation
- Carson-Newman University
- Major: English Literature
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Mid-South Workers Compensation Association
- Tennessee Valley Human Resource Association
- Tennessee, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee, 2003