Since he was licensed and admitted to practice in Tennessee in 2001, Nick has represented numerous insurance companies, self-insured companies, and individuals in a variety of areas, including premises liability, automobile liability, workers’ compensation, landlord/tenant, and products liability to name a few.
He is admitted to practice before all Courts of record in Tennessee, the Tennessee Court of Appeals, the Tennessee Supreme Court, and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. Nick is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee.
His professional memberships include the Knoxville Bar association, Tennessee Bar Association, Mid South Workers’ Compensation Association, and Tennessee Self-Insured Association.
Nick was born in eastern Nebraska, and growing up, he lived in Omaha, Kansas City, and Memphis. After enrolling in law school at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Nick has called East Tennessee home since 1994.
Nick resides in Knoxville, Tennessee with his wife, Cameron, and their three children, Addison, Lillian and Briggs. When he is not enjoying his children's numerous sports and arts related activities, Nick enjoys tinkering on cars, auto racing, hobby farming and small home repair projects.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee B.S.
- Major: Business Administration
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Employment Law
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- General Litigation
- Knoxville Bar association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- MidSouth Workers’ Compensation Association (Treasurer)
- Tennessee Self-Insured Association
- Tennessee, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Bethany Christian Services interim care family