Kendra is a Tennessee native having grown up in Carthage, Tennessee. She graduated magna cum laude from Middle Tennessee State University where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. She went on to earn not only her Juris Doctor from Cumberland School of Law, Samford University but also her Master of Business Administration from the Brock School of Business, Samford University.
Kendra has primarily practiced Workers’ Compensation Defense since 2011. She also practices Family and Juvenile law.
Kendra is married to her husband, Hunter, and they have two wonderful children. She enjoys spending time with her family, exercising, and is an avid fan of the Tennessee Titans and the MTSU Blue Raiders.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Business Administration
- Major: Marketing
- Brock School of Business, Samford University
- Master of Business Administration
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Insurance Defense
- General Litigation
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Knoxville Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member